PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod plane crash in Afghanistan - Condolences thread (no tech or update info)
Old 19th Nov 2006, 13:57
little em

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thinking of you all

Hi Carla
you perhaps won't remember us from Finningley. My husband was a FE instructor same as your dad. You and your 2 sisters used to go to tap and ballet classes in the village hall next to the NAAFI with my 2 daughters , their names are Samantha and Emma Law. It was just a quick message to let you all know that we are thinking about you all and send you our love . Take care Lynn Law
Originally Posted by dirtydavies
my name id carla davies, im ady davies' 2nd eldest daughter, more commonly known as "the swimmer" i believe.
ive wanted to write a post on here for a while but never really knew what to say. ive spent hours reading through all the lovely comments on here and i just dont know how to thank you all enough. as a family we've had so much support, and to read how many of your lives my dad touched makes me so proud to be his "swimmer" daughter. i know he'll currently be moaning about all the fuss thats being made over him but for once he'll have to accept it =) he arrived home in forres yesterday and we have arranged his funeral for 27th november. i have to echo charlene's comment about gez not wanting to get old, we have been mocking dad about turning "half a century old" all year, but atleast now he can turn round and laugh at us all =)

i hope this finds you all well, and thankyou again for the amazing things you've said about my dad, "mr nimrod" =)

love carla
xxx