PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetconnect
Thread: Jetconnect
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2006, 03:02
overhere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sebby,

You can attack GKG on a personal level all you like - although along with your recent conflict management issue, this again brings me to question the maturity and professionalism of JC's new SH crew. There's nothing worse then crew who attack the oppositions service, style and crew.

Having also worked for Jetconnect, I totally support GKG's statement (apart from the pay at Zeal, I think that could be slightly wishful thinking). NZ group offers much better long term career progression, better pay & conditions, newer aircraft and a supporting mangement structure (oh and did I mention real staff travel...!). It's not all about the money - it's also very much about lifestyle.

Don't get me wrong, Jetconnect is a fantastic start to ones career at - many of us started there and now work for other major airlines in NZ, AUS, Europe & the ME. The people are fantastic - in-fact it was the people I most enjoyed there (and still really miss). However it'l never be a career airline - the pay, lifestyle, conditions and career path just don't work.

It's a shame, many of us would have hung around it there'd been a future.

You'd be mad to take J/C over NZ if given the choice.