PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Nov 2006, 08:03
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Smeagel
Mike.
Your keeness to help is applauded, no sarcasm intended. But the word is that even your rose tinted spectacles have lost their hue.
How about telling the boys and girls how it really is?
I suppose the positive aspect is that with all those leaving Netjets Europe (50 thus far in 2006) there will always be openings. The most obvious being the one that appears when one bends over and spread ones cheeks.
Smeagel check your datas, 8% of turn over is not that bad in todays market at least well within the other companies, you see people leaving easyjet to come to netjets and vice versa, people went off flying 744 and now knocking at the door to fly a bravo.
All things being considered, it is useless to bitch on the company, just because you could'nt handle the work.
Netjets is the easiest GA company to work for, a lot of people are hoping that T&C would make a significant step forward in december, to go from good to outstanding package. And then what would you say ?
It was bad for me , I left and now I want to come back ? Or you will still dump erroneous info ? Pass on , find a new target, like mode S in Vnav climb in UK airspace, do something usefull for a change.