PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Nov 2006, 00:53
Riker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suppose I could conduct a search to get answers to my questions, but instead, I will ask them here. Given the discontent and apparent departures recently, can someone enlighten us as to why people are leaving? Are they leaving for jobs with LCCs or national airlines like BA or Air France?

When I look at the NJE offer it looks pretty appealing at face value: live in one of 25 or so domiciles throughout the continent, fly super advanced aircraft (nice Citations, Hawkers, Falcons and Gulfstreams with Falcon 7X coming down the pipe) all over Europe and further afield (better variety than any airline flying within Europe can offer) with decent pay (sure, you could always make more money). Doesn't seem so bad to me. Are the work rules that draconian?

Why would someone leave Netjets for Ryanair or Easyjet which are also considered slave drivers? Anyone care to enlighten me in a succinct manner or with personal experience?

Cheers