PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did You Fly The Vulcan?? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2006, 17:11
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by The Real Slim Shady
Pontius
I have no wish to open up what is obviously a tender sore for certain people, however, Beags, who has been quite assertive in his wish to exclude any discussion on the accident was not quite so diplomatic when he posted at #181 or #231 about other accidents.
We all have our off moments.

I have lost count of the number of messages that I have written recently but used the back arrow and not sent them. There is probably an equal number that I have edited immediately after posting. There is, to my recollection, only one that I have deleted some time after the event.

PS, although this forum is supposedly anonymous there is a number of posters who are known to each other. The knowledge that you are not as anonymous as you think at first does make you think before posting that supremely witty comment shortly after pubset. It can be embarassing trying to regain a friendship that you stupidly lost. I know several posters on this thread, even if I have not met them in the flesh.

Finally, let me say I disagree with BEags on this one but I respect the request to STFU.