PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - unkown jet
Thread: unkown jet
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2006, 14:12
cymruflier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The font of all (worthwhile) knowlede- PPRUNE

Thank you Heathrow Director and Fradu. I can follow up on that.

Talking of Hawarden does anyone know the fate of the DH Rapide that used to overfly me? In one of which my feet first left the ground.

Or the Mosquito that was based there? Once upon a time I used to live in smallsville (aka Pantymwyn) and the pilot that flew it lived close by and played Gloff on the course to my lower left - facing the aft of Chez Nous.
One day checking my SLR in the boudoir I heard (actually felt) two Merlins and snapped a picture of the top surfaces of said aircraft. Sadly the negative did not survive a divorce.

OK, maybe if I'd spent less time in the Boudoir playing with my 135 telephoto lens and 2 times multiplier I wouldn't have to do my own cooking (Someone was going to say it).

The whole bloody lot 2 bodies, 5 lenses, slide copier etc., et al was knicked - along with a duck (an hour short of rigour mort.). The little sh** did time for it and now lears and threatens me when under the flooance - since I have form for prtotecting a bus shelter the Plod have warned me off unless I want a striped sun tan. Oh for a perfect world.

Last edited by cymruflier; 17th Nov 2006 at 14:24. Reason: I am the only allowed to call me a BERK!!