PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Nov 2006, 09:16
saab340ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Soo folk's,

I've got it , the call, that long last waiting call, and when I check my email now I can see that I got confirmation letter about a week afer I have sent the CV and finaly the call app 15 days after the letter. Good, a?

I've passed the phone interview, it was actualy not so difficult, the interviewer on the other side was realy proffesional, friendly, he explained me bytheway many things that I wanted to know them and to be honnest now I have even bigger interest in joining them. I I was invited to the Farnborough for further evaluation at the end of this month, and offcourse I would like to ask you gent's who already wen't there, how to get there actualy . Been there many time, on the airport I mean, but always with flying machine , but I don't have a clue how to get there let say from Gatwick or Luton, neither how much time will take me to get there from the mentioned airports. Any hotels there to sleap over night?
I don't wan't to bother you with the ''how interview goes'' because it doesn't help me much, but would realy appreciate any tip how to get there. And yes, how much time it usualy take's you all thing, test, interview and sim...

See ya...