PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VK Requirements For F/O Now 500TT
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2006, 13:59
Comfortably Numb 727

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh That Wanderful Soap Box!

V1_ROT8

ol' buddy ol pal. Careful you don't fall your little box now. Relax dude. Firstly I am not a captain. SecondlyI happen to think that it is great that these low time guys get a chance to fly in an airline enviroment. Thirdly NO I don't think that these guys are doing nothing in the cockpit. I am sure they are heard over the CVR screaming thier lungs out as they fly into the ground. The point I was trying to make is that mabe they need just a bit more experience before getting into a medium or large jet aircraft. If you have flown jets before you will know that when the dwang does hit the fan that things can get interesting very quickly. Granted, more so with you older models. No matter how much experience the pilot has a certain amount thier reaction will come from instinct which inturn comes from experience and also training that he may have recieved. Now a new chap may just have to deal with a situation which he has not enough experience to cope with. Hence it is left up to the boss to fix. So relax just a bit and read the post again. This time pay attention. Besides if you are the V1 from Durban RSA then my friend if I was you I would not be so quick to shout the odds.

cn 727