PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 15th Nov 2006, 23:01
Captskyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile It cant be all that bad...

Come on everyone. Look at the bright side as well. As I said before, I enjoy my job on the q400 very much. And yes there are of course things to be sorted out just like any other airline.

When it comes to news..... We in Flybe don't know much either. No clue what they will do with the seniority list. I still think merging by PLACE on list and not doj is probably the fairest solution, but I said all this before...

We in Flybe have alll worked hard to make the company what it is today. You guys in BA Connect have worked hard for what we (hopefully) are getting. That means it's all of our joint effort's, present and past, that will make Flybe what it will be after January. Lets all try to sort this out as positively as we can.

As for rumors....

We are under the impression that Flybe will ground all the Dash 8-300's and retrain the pilots on the Q400. Surely that cant be a bad thing?

The rest of the BA fleet will be phased out over the next to years and replaced with the Q400 and E195 as we get them.

I have also heard the rumor about Flybe and Logan Air. Dont know any more than just that, exept that Logan Air wants out of the BA frenchise as it's apperantly not that great for them.

Anyway, best of luck to all of us. The future is bright (Not orange)