PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dyslexia ?
Thread: Dyslexia ?
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2006, 14:19
planecrazy.eu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey. I have Dyslexia too, have done since they found it in year seven at school, must have just appeared, i think not, primiary school just ignored the problem...

Anyway, i have looked over the alot of the atpl and ppl stuff and found my "condition" to play very little in making it harder to study...

One area i always have problems with, and have had a few with reading some atpl stuff is: I seem understand the stuff differently in some cases to how its wrote. I think its because i rush, and try and read at what i would call a normal persons reading pace. i think a lesson is, just to slow down, and read it again out loud, as reading out aloud normal solves my reading problems, makes me look stupid infront of class and housemates, but who cares...

Sure you;ll do great at the ATPL;s, 98% in all of them would be a great feat too. I wish you luck...

And as far as i know, the CAA dont recognise Dyslexia as a condition that needs more times in exams, academic exams allow around 10-20% extra time...