PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 4
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 4
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2006, 10:54
crewboi83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greekgod.... your right I cant see Jet2 offering vouchers and apologies to disrupted pax, wanna know why? Because in all the time i been with Jet2 Ive never known them cancel a flight! Even in aug with all the security issues etc etc. If we have a severe delay then we will draft in an replacement aircraft, or get pax back to UK on another Jet2 flight with transport back to their origional destination. Not ideal but better than just cancelling the flight.

I can see easyjet pax coming over to Jet2, i dont see why not, if you want national express style service then by all means travel easyjet, but at Jet2 its a bit more professional. Im not saying this because i work for J2 but simply ive had the EZY experiance and i dont wish to repeat it.
Our PMI is much better flight times as stated, its cheaper an its on sale now! unlike easyjet who last time i checked still didnt have next summer on sale.
I dont see a prob with load figures, look at MAN, flights to PMI are operated by XLA, FCA, TOM, TCX, MON (low cost and charter) WW, LS, AEU and MYT and our PMI on the 757 was still full most days.

Will be interesting to see how the summer goes, but as far as im aware PMI is selling well