PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Interview (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2006, 05:29
Heleheleyani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LDG NO BLUE

If you read OM-A, Chapter 5, Qualification Requirements, from 3 years ago, there was nothing concerning Direct Entry FOs.
These are facts. Black and white. There is no moaning, nor crying.

LNB
Hi there LNB, I agree and I believe that anyone with a conscience will and should agree with your comments because it is not fair.

On the other hand I am also sure that people like IB and Jackbauer will not agree nor you will not hear any comments supporting you from the direct entry 330 first officers . Because this system works for them, it's easy to justify anything with that logic. It's just like most of us don't have time to think about about the inhuman treatment of 3rd world country workers in the region. We look other way when we see them on the back of a truck transported like animals from one work place to another or we say they are better of here didn't you see their condition in their country? Because the system works for us. Because as a first officer in Europe or America we cannot afford to live in villas and have maids and gardeners. Didn't we all get a little more racist since we arrive here?

I had enough of this hypocrisy, if we cannot stand up for what's right then we are not good people.

Last edited by Heleheleyani; 13th Nov 2006 at 09:46.