PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Interview (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2006, 10:36
Capt Hair Y Balls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IB57 the time frame is utterly unimportant, the fact that they hired DE f/o's on the Airbus widebody fleet is in contradiction to the "seniority system" they designed. It was done because it was easier than having to sit down and actually plan the movement of manpower from the A320 and B767 to the A330/A340. It suited them so the heck with senioity. Do you actually dispute that command upgrades out of seniority took place on the B767, even after the fiasco of the GT/AUH base's "new" seniority system they devised. One well known individual with strong family ties in GF comes to mind immediately, was he GT? He got command 2 months ago.

JB
Hairy nuts, from all the complaining you do I suggest you just quit shooting off at the mouth and leave GF
Listen chap, first things first, I dont recall asking at any point in time for your suggestion or your opinion for that matter but rest assured that if I feel the urge to consult you I will. I will call a spade a spade and if that is not quite palatable with you then tough luck matey. You seem to consistently attack anyone who remotely says anything negative about the company by abusing their Pprune handle. Well I have bad news for you my name is Hair Y Balls, not much more in the form of abuse can you do with that.