PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement letter
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2006, 00:13
boredcounter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roy

Originally Posted by RoyHudd
Started at 43 years, late and grateful...on SD-330's in the middle of the night. By 49, flying A-330's, right-seat. Doing it now in my 50's, job has turned crap. Stupid and rude security people, obese or aberrant unpleasant CC without manners, filthy holiday passengers/scumbags and all the rest previously reported. Flying the plane is the only real reward for me. For how long, I wonder?
Bet they are banging at the door to fly with you! If you fly.
On an open forum you refer to the people that ultimately pay your wages as filthy holiday passenger/scumbags is below contept. Your comments about CC the same.
I don't fly for a living, thought about it but decided not to start when Single crew ops became the exception, not the norm, who knows if I would of made the grade.
The thought of being locked in a small room, behind an armoured door with a tw@ who thinks like you post, I made the right call all those years ago.
My rant is over and forgotten, your post will continue to harm the whole point of this thread as I see it.
That said, if you display your attitude as posted at work, I commend you for keeping at least one Customer Complaints member of staff employed.
Bored

edit below
Now back to the real thread and the issues it covers.

Last edited by boredcounter; 12th Nov 2006 at 00:36. Reason: Real or wind up, that post made me angry. Never insult customers or workmates as that post does, especially on the www