PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gerry Broberg
Thread: Gerry Broberg
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2006, 19:31
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have not posted here for sometime, but recent events have brought out a bit of anger on the "Helibase Gang" and their continual lies.
So, after signing the PPrune "I wont be a bad boy Rules" Im ready to fire off another salvo.

I received an email from Gerry, it contained a couple letters and photos. They can be seen on the Africa forum, but I have not got the right connection to post them here.

Heres Gerrys letter and another item which he asked me to share with you.

"Yo Bert,

Now that we have the truth from Francois I have to show the supporting docs to prove his statement, by the way, Francois took the photo of Gary and me. As you know, where I work requires a State Confidential Agreement so I may not post on any of the Sites, however, I can write to my friends and they may quote me. Not only did I convert those who Gary asked me to, I also recommended Francois to Gary to manage the Huey for him, which Francois did very well and when Francois left it fell apart. As for the advert in Efrikin Paairit, the public only witnessed one of his rantings and ravings. Attached are some more of the junk mail he sends out at regular intervals to all and sundry, and in which he even took a stab at Carnie and Richard. Do I work for payment?, of course I do, and every year I fill out a “Declaration of Interest” from which I am authorized by the CEO to do this work. As for helping others get through the bureaucracy, thanks for the compliment, I am proud of that. As for the “Hate the Huey” campaign, nothing could be further from the truth, I love the Huey,I enjoy every minute flying it, I helped Bernard when he brought the first 205 in, I helped Gary and will help any other that come along, ask Louis Venter who converted him, up to Mark Jackson, who I did not convert but greatly respect for his honesty and integrity, and I will bend over backwards to get the Hueys to fly, but only if they are legal. Gary knows this and I told him that personally not more than two weeks ago. We are judged by our peers such as Ned, who travels the world and sees what it should be like and has the guts to put it on paper, as well as the many professional folks who post on the prune . So when folks like 4HP and Gunss and the other many pros give their opinion we sit up and listen. And criticism, we should take it equally with the advice. However, when the amateurs get to throwing their toys out, the pros get off the fence and make a stand, as they have now, and that is what makes for less smoking holes in the ground with the melted aluminum lying scattered around. I have chosen my side of the fence and am proud of it, I have opted to listen to advice from the pros and will defend it, that way I don’t have to sleep with one eye open and don’t have to remember what I said yesterday, because my today and tomorrow talk is the same. Thanks to Francois for his straight talk, I salute him, thanks to the forum for setting the base line, I respect them, and thanks to the professionals who keep us from having to stand at that graveside and ask ourselves why was this really necessary. Let Arthole and his new found customer publish the names of the “Broberg Victims” and I will gladly stand under judgment from my peers, however, when Arthole publishes their statements we would like the whole story and the full facts, not just the condensed version as I will gladly fill in the blank spaces.

Regards

Gerry Broberg "

And then:

"From: Alan Fanaroff [[email protected]]
Sent: 04 October 2006 02:20 PM
To: Luvuyo Bali
Cc: Gerry Broberg
Subject: CASH RECD. BY BROBERG TYPE RATING
MR. BALI , Gary v d MERWE will state under oath in the form of an AFFIDAVIT with full responsibility for committing perjury and furthermore offer himself at his expense for you ( SACAA ) to put him on a polygraph ( lie detector test ) with you ( SACAA ) posing the questions that he paid Gerry Broberg R 5000 cash for a type rating , Gerry Broberg signed off this rating without doing the flying , he got someone else to do it ……

THIS IS A BLATANT FRAUD !!! JUST LIKE GERRY BROBERG’S FRIEND FRANCOIS MARAIS WENT TO JAIL FOR A PILOT’S LICENCE FRAUD , SO WILL GERRY BROBERG , WHEN HE IS FOUND GUILTY , HE HAS CROSSED THE LINE AND NOW HE IS GOING DOWN !!!!!!!

WE URGE YOU TO COMMENCE AN INVESTIGATION A.S.A.P HE – THAT IS BROBERG MUST ALSO UNDERGO A POLYGRAPH TEST .

I HAVE ONLY MET HIM ONCE HERE IN CAPE TOWN WHEN HE CAME HERE TO DO A PRT. 127 INSPECTION I WAS POLITE AND CORDIAL TO HIM , NOW HE COMMENCES AN ATTACK ON ME , AS I SAID HE STARTED A BIG PARTY NOW , WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PARTY FOR A LONG TIME ……….

SIR I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU REVERTING BACK TO ME , THANKING YOU ALAN FANAROFF 88888888 wrk / 88888888888 CELL "