PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots 30% pay rise??
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2001, 04:52
Fat Tony

Thumbs up

Agree entirely...

BALPA mentioned they had received (quote) 'an unprecedented number of letters on this topic recently' and that they were looking at the options...or something like that.
I say, the more of us write in and show our total non-acceptance of their pathetic actions over this in years of late, the more chance we have of convincing them that, funny enough, we are serious about this issue.
As a BA boy my self (4 years-ish CEP) I am increasingly amazed by the figures some of my friends are making in other professions, and I ain't happy with it!
We should stand together and tell our beloved company to move with the times or face the consequences... Maybe we can learn a heck of a lot from our US colleagues and Lufty.
The point really is that we cannot accept any more deals that put us further behind... and we need a very large boost now to catch up with happenings elsewhere.
So, BA management... you are going to have some very major issues and problems on your plate soon. My advice is: don't underestimate us.

Fat Tony