PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 10th Nov 2006, 11:18
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks chugalug, i'm in the throws at the moment in trying to organise a weekend of rememberance for myself and my parents, although as you say every minute of every day is a remeberance. so far myself, my mum and my 5 yr old daughter (who's birthday it was when the crash happened ) are coming to london to have a moment of quiet reflection at the cenotaph for those lost and those of you who continue to fight the good fight day after day. on sunday we will go to our local military ceremony as a family and have a small ceremony. there will no doubt be tears a plenty but there will be laughter too, i am determind for that. thankyou all who continue to support and help you will all be in my thoughts and continue to stsy safe.

campaign update. there is none. i'm still waiting to hear from the unnamed face at whitehall upon bliars instruction. still the man cannot write to me despite the correspondence he has recieved and the fact that i've been at his door twice now. i am afraid that this has gone as far as it can go, but i don't want them to feel as though they have won. i recently did a tribute to bob on news 24. i recieved the dvd today and with it a letter. it sasid that the head of the bbc news, huw edwards, and various editors and producers were moved to tears after seeing it. i plan to send a copy of that letter and the dvd to blair to see what if anything he has to say then. i just need help in copying the dvd. is there anyone who can help?
it was suggested the other day that we ought to approach the parents of those who still fly on the hercules to add more power and a stronger voice behind the campaign. i think this is a very good idea, can any of you help? is there anything that you need doing that has not been done yet? please tell me.

inquest update....there is none! well except that we have been contacted by the solicitor to say that the coroner has requested a list of clients as he may do a pre inquest review which indicates that the case is of more significant complexity than is presented. this i think can only be good. it's not as cut and dried as the MoD are deluding themselves into. it never was!