PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gerry Broberg
Thread: Gerry Broberg
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2006, 08:02
Ned-Air2Air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those that dont know me I publish the worlds largest civil helicopter industry trade magazine Heli Ops. I met Gerry a number of years ago and ALL my dealings with him, including our flight from JoBurg to Nairobbery along with 8 other helicopters, have been of the utmost professionalism. EVERYONE who I was with including Arthur Walker, Deon Roussouw, Vaughan Gows, Gary Arthur etc spoke very highly of Gerry and the work he does to help take the SA helicopter industry up a notch. To even suggest he would be anything but leaves me speechless.

How a piece of **** rag like African Pilot could run an advert like that makes me ashamed to be an aviation publisher. I hope that Gerry sues your ass for everything you have and I would suggest that EVERYONE in the SA industry boycott that rag and get SA Flyer instead.

Gerry - You have my utmost respect and if you want someone to start a fund to sue that rag just drop me an email and I will start the ball rolling. I have met a LOT of people in my travels and you rank there at the top.

Keep your chin up mate.

Ned