PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2006, 03:56
OzyOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ccat! Definitely have atleast 2 written references ready, this is an absolute requirement. I previously posted on this thread (around 3wks ago) the exact requirments of the written reference, you will find all you need to know there.

Also AnA, I thank you for taking the time to post what your view of the UAE is like. Whenever living in any other country other than your own there are always so many different challenges, and I agree people MUST be aware of these challenges before they make such a huge decision as to moving country.

Once the 'Honeymoon period' wares off, its then that you have a true indication if you have made the right decision or not.....but it does take time and you really have to give the opportunity you have taken a fair chance.

I myself am Australian and moved to an Asian country (have been here now for nearly 3 years) and I can tell you there were (still are) many things that I dont agree with in terms of their beliefs and lifestyles, but ironically its the differences that I actually found appealing to living in another country in the first place! I have eventually found and learnt that with each negative, there is always a positive fast to follow.

I would always recomend to anyone to at least give it a shot to live in another country whist you still have the chance and the blessings to do such (as these opportunities aren't available to everyone) but on the other hand I realise that living abroad isn't for everyone, and thats ok too, I wish you best of luck AnA in your flying career

Cheers

Last edited by OzyOS; 10th Nov 2006 at 06:07.