PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2006, 02:45
libran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sta_Power
Hello all you lovely people,

I've just joined this site & i love it already! i have spent 2 days reading up on all the posts here!

Let me say a big 'THANK-YOU' to all of you for your valuable contribution. You are helping so many people move one step closer to their dreams...

Mine is a depressing story but, in short, here it is:

I've always applied for CC online but it never came through. Finally, I went into Ek to drop off my CV in Sept 06. They promised to call but didn't....(DUH!)! So i called up the head office (HR Dept) and asked if i was selected. (I couldnt take the waititng)The guy on the phone said that I wasnt selected however he did advice me to change my photographs and call him back for him to resubmit it. I tried to check if there was anything in particular that i had to change but he was a bit hesitant to disclose that hence..............Can anyone tell me what is the best attire to click a picture in?

I know its supposed to be business-like & neat. But would they prefer the picture in a black suit or a brown suit? any ideas would be appreciated.

I need to submit this by the 25th of November...

thanks guys!

It is best to take a professional photo of yourself in in suit and skirt(knee length) on a plain white background. Ensure that you have full make up, hands by your sides, and a nice smile with teeth flashing.I reckon that it doesn't matter whether you are dressed in black or brown suit as long as you are dressed in business attire.

All the best. Hopefully, you will be selected for the next round of interview.