PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class C radar direction
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2006, 02:01
Chris Higgins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****su Tonka,

The next time I am in a restaurant and the waiter comes to me if my meal is okay, shall I tell him to ask the cook, because as the end user of the product...I have no idea?

The Australian Airspace System has always frowned upon the grass-roots employers, enthusiasts and small capacity RPT. Unfortunately with the geography of Australia and the sparse population, the very agency that is set up in the name of public service-has not done any public service.

G/A is dead, the system you support is management top-heavy, you don't have a clear line of communication within your own industry and training has suffered from all of the changes and the ensuing confusion.

Whether I fly around Port Macquarie in a Cessna 152 or into MIlan Italy in a Citation X, a cursory observation tells me that things are not right back at home.

Dick Smith may not have all of the answers..so what are your answers?

I am going to Washington DC tomorrow to take my kids to the Air and Space Museum and then get the two youngest ones their Australian Passports. I won't be able to answer anything you might have in reply for about a week.

Respectfully,

Chris