PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 8th Nov 2006, 08:19
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink .........tribal influences.....

Now that really does make me smile! To read old Tandem criticising "tribal influences" after his war dances against BACX and for BA BALPA is quite, quite hysterical. In fact, the only thing I've seen funnier is his description of what BACON bring to the carving block, after his insistence over the last 'n' years that we brought nothing to BA which was why we shouldn't be integrated. Then there is the almost as amusing statement that "the suggestion that BACON T & Cs somehow "helped to sink their current employer" - of course, silly old me, overheads play no part in the bottom line do they?? Remember the awful RJ serviceability and all the work that Flightline and Titan got, that was even more than the 400 quid a day being handed out to all and sundry. Great for the short term capitalists, but long term.....maybe another reason why we are shortly to see some IR from mainline.

Excuse me anyway, I have to go - I was thinking about merged seniority and I just saw an airborne pig (or was it a packet of smoked bacon) on short finals!