PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2006, 23:41
Pickled Props

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't think there's such a thing as experienced pilots (on type) at Yogi Bear anymore with a few exceptions. There's been a lot of promotions followed swiftly by cherio letters in the past year...

I've been away a while now but still keep an eye on the old place via a network of spies and surveillence gear.

Even the current boys and girls don't know what the deal is re. type ratings as it varies with each intake. As mentioned, it seems to depend on experience and what kind of mood the mangement are in. There have been some self funded type rated folks arrive and some on the evil scheme of recent months but all the people I know there are on one of the more 'civilised' schemes of yesteryear and know precious little about current dealings.

Seems to have changed hugely since I was there and with more to come in 2008 with the franchise not being renewed (if BA's current course is anything to go by) and the Otters most likely departing for good, flyBE will be sharpening their knives to carve the old place up perhaps...

Perhaps not....?

PP