PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2006, 18:43
H5N1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Ha! don't be fooled by JPA going ok for the first few weeks. I was paid correctly for 2 mnths only for the friendly folk in JPAland to decide that this wasn't good enough and why shouldn't I be messed around like the other 99.9% of users. So in month 3 they dropped my pay band and back dated it for 4 months. I have tried phoning every day for the money they owe me which now runs over £1000 as they change my salary on a monthly basis taking more and more cash off of me. The people on the end of the 'helpline' (they should be sued for calling it that for a start) constantly tell me that someone will get back to me in 10 working days and my query is now at the highest level of investigation. No one seems to give a monkeys as they know you can't just pop over to SHQ anymore. I have heard a rumour, don't know how true, that they have quotas to meet for complaints solved so they work through the easiest complaints first in order to meet their productivity quota, leaving those with complicated cases to spend hours on the phone to no avail. Luckily we are both working or the bank manager might not have been too happy!