PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 7th Nov 2006, 16:17
Noiffsorbuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting post LP.

Everybody has got their own pet concern about this.

To some its staff travel, others its pay, pensions, rostering or what ac youll fly. Your issue is seniority.

Speaking personaly I dont give a monkeys about moving from the 145 to the 400. Actualy having sat in it for five years Id love something new and will welcome the challenge!

A word of advice if I may be so bold.

The minute anyone sits down and says "you move my piece of cheese over my dead body"............you are going to have a very unhappy bunny, because things dont work that way.

Change brings with it opportunity as well as localised **** storms

So, at the risk of sounding patronising, open your mind, accept that change is happening, not all of it to your taste and lets all get on with making this thing work without bunkering down in your individual silo.

The one thing is for certain and that is the arrival of us lot sure as hell is going to put pressure on your terms and conditions upwards as some of us know a thing or two about getting these .Those of us who battled the excretable offerings from BA in the guise of their seconded managers got some pretty good agreements despite some pretty bloody street fighting, notably over scheduling.