PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 7th Nov 2006, 16:04
Cornflake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You make some very good points Prince, whether or not everyone will agree with everything you say is something else. However, it's still FAR too early to be making such big decisions, particularly after the debacle and the dust still being all in the air. Get Xmas out of the way, see which way things look likely to go and by then the CV exercises will be more complete. One of my biggest problems is that I was rather unimpressed by your Dash FM when he moved from Brymon as one of TDLF's lickspittles. He used to regularly talk about his many thousands of hours on VC10s and Nimrods (I think) and was hugely embarrassed when it was pointed out he'd actually been a Flight Engineer. As an FO he took over the ATP fleet, said he would be concentrating on 'management' and that management shouldn't be trainers, and was no sooner LHS qualified than he mysteriously became a trainer, and qualified for the extra dosh. I know it was thought he left the Fleet in an awful mess administratively when he left - I wouldn't have thought he had the nouse to run a 60 a/c fleet. Does any of that sound familiar, or has the Exeter air changed him?