PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 7th Nov 2006, 15:52
SandLat650

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AC,

Your roster looks nothing like mine. From about April to when I went on leave in August I pretty much did 5 on 2 off, 5 on 2 off, etc, etc. My days off were Tue/Wed - for weeks! Lots of people were the same, ending up with the same days off for weeks on end. What happened to the rolling roster?

In the last couple of months (after I got my first rostered weekend off since March), I'm back on something like 5 on, 2 off, 5 on 2 off, 5 on 2 off, 6 on 2 off. It rolls, but very slowly and I'm currently on Thur/Fri off with a Sat coming at the end of the month. It sure as hell isn't going to stall on Sat/Sun off for weeks on end and IF I actually get a rostered weekend off in the next 5 weeks, it'll probably be just one. Personally, I think I'm owed a couple but rostering probably won't agree.

From my own stand point, the rostering (!) and lack of roster stability are the 2 biggest problems in Flybe at present. They've apparently realised this and have, by all accounts, agreed to try and solve it. However, being the cynic I am, I'll believe it when I see it.

Regards