PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2006, 02:13
RedTBar
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This was posted on a tech crew site about the aircraft raid the other day and it is very good.

"cabin crew management have stood by their conduct and have not ruled out further aircraft raids in the future"

"Come in and shut the door behind you"

"Ma' am ?"

"Shhhh we have an issue"

"An issue? Do you mean a problem?

"No this Cabin Crew Land we have issues and challenges and...Anyway read the manual it's got all this yuk speak at the back under glossary. B for Buns etc"

"Now listen up-that's under L it means listen- somebody has told a rude joke at a meeting"

"A rude joke!!!!! Gasp!"

"Yes now we don't want to over-react to this issue so we are going to raid a plane"

"Raid a plane!!!!!"

"Will you stop repeating everything I say it's not an evacuation drill"

"Evacuate evacuate come this way hurry hurry form two lines jump and sit....."

"Look just be quiet help yourself to a miniature and try and get a grip"

"The Honolulu flight is arriving soon the C.C...."

"C.C?'

"Cabin crew, cabin crew under C. Read that glossary. This is getting painful.
No not now. Listen up"

"That's under L isn't it? it means listen"

"Yes well done. I said one miniature that's your third Now we are going to coordinate all 27 managers so they act as a team on this raid'

"Wow that's a first"

"What raiding a plane?

"No acting as a team that's never been tried before. Anyway if 27 managers are raiding a plane who will look after the office?"

"The other 47 managers and don't tell me it's going to be tight since we downsized I know that I deal with it every day. It's an issue"

"Another issue- groan..... "

"Don't mumble and put that meal tray down it's my breakfast"
"Now when the plane arrives let the passengers disembark and all 27 of you enter the aircraft discreetly and separate the C.C.

"I know that one Cabin Crew"

"Yes good have another miniature and a spoonful of muesli. Now ask them the list of prepared questions. Here it is"

"Hmmm question one Did you get the miniatures and the harpoon from Costco?"

"What! That's a private note give it back and don't mention the harpoon or the next ditching exercise will be ruined. Now off you go. On the way out get the big lights to shine in their faces and the handcuffs and batons and don't forget no visible marks. We don't need any more issues or challenges"

Hours pass and the raiders return.

"Well? Did they answer the prepared questions"

"Yes Ma'am"

"And?

"Identical answers to every question. I think some collusion may have occurred"

"What were the answers?"

"G.F. Ma'am.It in the glossary under R.

"R? And what does the R stand for"

"Reproduction I think Ma'am"