PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST - 2
Thread: BELFAST - 2
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2006, 23:25
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BFS/BHD
I don't think either that Flybe will be pulling the NCL flight as they have just made it 2x on weekdays, not sure on weekends. .
According to the their web site, there is only 1 flight per day Bhd - Ncl available for booking. It won't be long before they are out of Ncl and Lba just like Brs. More rubbish quotes from flybe in the Belfast Tele tonight, the takeover of bacon gives them the opportunity to consider large increases in frequencies on routes, like Bhd - Man, up to about 10 a day. What they don't say is that 10 a day is about the current frequency between Flybe and Ba. More of the same rubbish that they used to spout about their position on the Ncl - bhd route, major player and all that. A quick check tonight on prices to Galway and doncaster tells me that you will see them go the same way as Nwi and Lpl. Is'nt it great to be so selective with the facts. I think Flybe, more than any other, is always trying to put this great spin on their news to make it seem much better than it really is.

True Blue