PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lynx v Flagpole = 4 Trashed blades
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2006, 22:03
ChristopherRobin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABIW - I can see that from your resorting to plain insults that I have hit a raw nerve - and Seafury's comments that rounds have never been vacuum packed are simply wrong. Yes they have, in order to keep the poor loadie from breaking a fingernail I suppose, and anyone who served in SAMA would agree with that.

But back to ABIW - how many times does it have to be pointed out to you that this is a professional pilot's rumour network and, my dear chap, the fact that you exhibit all the jealousy symptoms of one who has been rejected for pilot and, by the sounds of it, the Army, you cannot be considered here to be any more than a wannabe. Perhaps even a walt. Now I know that most people view you with a sympathetic eye, in the same way that one views a rambling drunk in the street, and I just know that you're the sort of person that will refute what I say no doubt claiming to "have always wanted to be a loadie - never gave pilot any thought", but we both secretly know, ABIW, that you'd give your left testicle to be me. Assuming you have any of course.

Now be a good chap and go back and read my original post. Use your finger under the words this time if it helps. And you will see that the thrust of my words was that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

If you can't be civil then sit there and shut up - in the back where you belong.