PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Engineering Achievements
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2006, 07:37
whiskeyflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about all those wonderful sharply dressed and "power by the hour" consultants who tell us how to improve our productivity (They may not know much about aviation but they got an MBA so they can charge a company loads of money for a report telling what the tow truck driver could tell management,if higher ups would just ask. But the MBAers use nicer language, straight out of Dilbert. MBA = Major Bull Artist).
Lets not forget the people who make up mission statements and design/change logo's so that avaition may be even more extremly profitable than it is (and also the people who put labels on everything, and I mean everything, prior to ISO,IATA,IOSA and CAA inspections) These people are the unsung heros of aviation and last but not least, write about all the bean counters who invented off shore maintenance facilities.
Oh and I forgot, Boeing lawyers, who invent unnecessary ADs to protect their backsides and contracts I can use as doorstops (I particualarly like the block capitals they use, when they really out to protect themselves/other mentioned parties/associates/persons living/non living/visiting........)