PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2006, 10:39
FIEVAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there

ESEBONITA - Hi there fellow traveller, I havent packed anything yet, I am currently going through the process of confirming weather I can fly to Dubai at a latter date as I have to give notice to my current employer, I havent had a response back yet from emirates as to weather this can be done or not, if not I will be running around like a mad women trying to sort myself out! I am not going to pack to much as I am sure I will be able to get what I need over there. However I want to take over a few comforts from home so that I dont get too homesick while I am over there! So much to do so little time!

NEWNZ - Hi there stranger good to hear from you again! Wow time has passed really quick you are already graduating that is awesome! Let us know how you go with your first couple of flights, its always good to hear what we are going to go through when we get there! Take care and keep in touch

ATINA - Hi there, im a sorry to hear that you havent had a response back from Emirates regarding the result of your final interview!
They usually contact via telephone or via email to let you know weather you have been accepted or not! Have you tried contacting them, to get an update on your application? Your application may have been misplaced with the amount of applications they have to work through from all over the world. I would defintely give them a call or send them an email just to see what is happening, they maybe able to shed some light on you application to give you piece of mind! Stay positive