PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 150/152 Performance Figures
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2006, 09:45
the dean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cessna 150/152 Performance Figures

guys,

i have a friend looking at purchasing an aircraft.

he is field limited. it is 1300 feet from drain to road with rising ground on one end on the departure line.surface is tarmac 1000 feet then grass so that is no use going one way. the field is level and at sea level.

looking at cessna 150/152 but many years since i flew a 150 from here...it may have had a fine prop but it worked ok...

i want to look at the figures again but can't find them.

can anyone give me a link or take off data. .i am not worried about the landing data.

also i flew a PA 38 tomahawk for many years but from a major airport...think it might be a bit iffy in certain conditions for that field though we have had the odd one there ...any PA38 drivers out there comment please.?? i am sure he would develope his own technique for doing it but getting out fully loaded in summer with maybe 23 degrees might in zero wind or worse a x/w might be problematical.

anybody with a COLT or TRI-PACER. that might just have the take off roll and 50 foot handy say for standard sea level conditions ?? ...just for comparison.

my friend is quite low time so no point telling him i used to drive a seminole in and out of there..!!

thanks guys anyone who has the time....

dean.