PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Interview (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2006, 07:09
ironbutt57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) mr frozen turtle...dont WE have issues...I have to confirm that the person whom you are slagging off is not "Jack Bauer", or jack anybody else....though he does enjoy a Jack Daniels now and again..(if you do a search you will realize Jack Bauer is a boeing pilot)..and he does read Pprune,(not aware if he posts or not).. and he did see your post, and he was very suprised....so before you climb down somebody's throat, stow the crack pipe for a bit.. make sure you have a reasonable idea who they are...and before you criticize somebody's performance in their office or other duties, put yourself in their shoes for a day....if you would like to complain about your tech pilots trips he flies, I suggest you talk to him he's very approachable..but alas today he's off to ***..undoubtably one of those "nice flights" you covet

2) Bahrain while becoming more and more expensive in the decade and half I have been here is by no means more expensive than the UAE..I did a 3-year stint there and have my bills to prove it..

3) "Worst place"??? Bahrain is not nearly as congested as Abu Dhabi or Dubai...traffic jams are far worse than they were 10 yrs ago...try Dubai for a spell and get back to me..

4) IF IT'S SO HORRIBLE MATE..THEN VOTE WITH YOUR FEET...TAKE A HIKE DOWN THE PIKE... loads of other jobs out there...

Last edited by ironbutt57; 2nd Nov 2006 at 07:18.