PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas SH EBA Latest Propaganda
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2006, 05:08
Nemisis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I must say I have found heartening of recent times is the capacity demonstrated by my fellow pilots to see straight through the various attempts to attack those who represent us.

I believe the company oracle who lives in the Old Forrest has dined out on one to many glasses of red over the major victory of his career. Some years later having industrially evolved we see these tactics more clearly for what they are. Consequently I feel the oracle’s mystique has left him, his tactics are now outdated, quite ineffectual and he certainly does not seem to be providing value for money to those he advises anymore. He won’t like reading this of course, neither will his employer who in private moments has likely been having some sense of doubt about him for some time now. In particular I feel one very poorly executed move was the contracting of someone who once protected us, to apparently deliver us all to the company on a platter, a move that I believe has failed and has caused a colossal loss of corporate credibility.

In summary, my personal view is that this latest letter has been a very desperate, poor and extremely transparent attempt to turn around a complete failure to industrially deliver us to the company.