PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas - Uk
Thread: Qantas - Uk
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2006, 01:41
Prince Mononoke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All!!

Hi Everyone,

Noticed That The Room Had Slowed Down A Bit So Thought Id Ask What Everyone's Up To?

To Those Awaiting Responses, Have Any Of You Heard? If Not Please Dont Panic, From What Ive Heard Response Times Vary Due To Notice Periods, Available Start Dates, Paperwork/administrative Procedures, Delays In Medical Results....many Reasons That Have Apparently Been Verified Or Which Have Been Assumed (but Are Just As Likely), So Fear Ye Not!! There Is Hope...stay Occupied And Do The Things You Love...even Simple Things That You May Have Forgotten. Keep An Open Mind And Look Around You - There's So Much Beauty And Inspiration Out There! Let Yourselves Go For A Bit! I Wish You All The Best!

As For Me, Not Much To Report. Today I Went Out Into Town With Some Friends, And Cooked A Smaller Version Of A Traditional Roast Dinner. Im Glad To Report That:
A)it Tasted Good
B)it Looked Edible
C)no One Died Or Disappeared To The Loo Post-consumption
D)we Still Have A Kitchen
E)i Didnt Phone My Mother Once To Ask Anything! (she, However, Like Myself Seems To Have Some Kind Of Psychic Energy Awareness And Phoned To See If "everything Was Alright" - How *does* She Do It?!

I Hope Everyones Had A Wicked Week And Im Looking Forward To Catching Up With You Guys!
I Was Hoping To Jazz Things Up (how 80s Did *that* Sound) With A Funny Story, A Riddle, Something Funky To End This Post And Open Up A Discussion. But Its 2:30am And My Mind Seems To Be Playing With Me. It's Been A Long Time Since Someone Has! (actually It Hasnt, But That'd Be Telling! )

'til The Next Time..............x X X