PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aus Expats - would you go home (with poll)
Old 30th Oct 2006, 16:09
cat man do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferris, your igonrance knows no bounds. Your knowledge of business is intensly poor. Firstly, the fact that you have so much 'experience' outside ATC does not bode well for you....."jack of all trades, master of none", experience is also gained by being good at what you do. The mere fact that you consider modern business principals, aka free market philosophies as being equal to both parties is ridiculous. Do you honestly mean to tell us all that companies really care that much for their employees before they consider their own profit margins, get real. Bonds are there to protect a company's interests whether they are training or relocation costs. The concept of 'free market' is that employees are free to move, any company not providing some sort of protection of this is foolish. Sure, we can all try and grasp the 'tree hugging' philosophy of THE COMPANY LOVES ME THEREFORE WILL GIVE ME A WARM FUZZY FEELING WHEN I WALK THROUGH THE DOORS feeling but in the end the company is looking after it's own interst and will use whatever method proves to be the cheaper alternative based on a cost to company formula.

One day you may actually stay with something long enough to grasp these small basics, in the mean time Good Luck.

Cat out