PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom Airlines - how not to run customer service
Old 30th Oct 2006, 13:34
Fidgell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I regularly fly between the UK and Toronto and have used various carriers for such a trip, and yes I also work in the industry. Here are my observations...

1st TCX by far my favorite (no connection to me I add). Best economy legroom and seating Ive had. Food was rubbish but then it always is - I go to restaraunts for my good food! Always been on time and staff excellent as is the price.

2nd BAW as good as youd expect but at a price!

3rd MYT (might travel). AWFUL in every respect bar the excellent staff doing a fantastic job in the worst possible environment. Food even more inedible, ailing airframes which seem to find punctuality impossible and accomodation onboard that make me envy my dogs crate!!! Simply terrible!

VERY LAST (4th sounds too good for them even out of 4 ) OOM. I have never experienced such an amateur bunch of imbeciels as this lot. See MYT multiplied by a thousand. Everything about this shambles of a company and embarrasment of an airline prevents every ounce of my soul even attempting to look up a fare and book.... if it were free Id still rather throw my hard earned down the BAW grids! Why when I book do OOM need to change my flight times and dates 5 times? Why doesnt any other carrier do this? Why on the day before departure do customer hinderance think Im unreasonable for not getting excited over a choice of having a refund or losing 12 days of a 16 day trip on which Ive booked accom. cars etc?

I wouldnt send my worst enemy with DOOMed airlines and will party in the streets the day the inevitable happens... yes they sell out but cancelling and consolodating flights to fill them is not a sign of success but the final acts of a sinking ship!

It will be goodbye and good riddence! Mr T would need more than a glass of milk to board these blue monsters, and he'd pity the fool that did!