PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Oct 2006, 06:36
CAYNINE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by atiuta
Some just wait patiently whilst others bitch about it, but those considered for acceleration having a little whinge in the meantime get no sympathy from me (or many others) as its blatant hypocrisy to complain about your time to command whilst there are other "qualified/capable" pilots ahead of you in seniority.
Read my other posts.... have never expected anything other than do my time, have never whinged as you so elloquently put it and actually enjoy my job. In fact am over 3yrs and have enjoyed the time getting there.

The issue here was the guys "out of seniority" that are bypassing the full timers.... do you think that you would remain all warm and fuzzy with guys that have been here 18 months less getting confirmed course dates? I am talking about the guys behind on seniority not those higher. Haven't there been a million posts that have said the only fair way is when your due it is offered based on your seniority? Now if you happen to be on the bus....you have to re-qualify again... I appeal to that over developed sense of consideration that you display to just take a moment and understand....it's not a whinge.... it's a demoralising concern....agree??