PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2006, 21:47
FIEVAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there!

CASABLANCA85 - Hey buddy good to hear that you have made it his far, good luck with the final interview although I am sure you will be fine, awesome work getting this far anyway.

AMOWNERS - Hi, its good to see that a fellow prunner has finally got to the final destination , awesome to hear from you, as I am sure that we can all appreciate how hectic it must be there at the moment, finding time to give us a update is defintely an achievement in itself!
Well let us know how you go and good luck for training!

OZYOS - Hi there have you had a reply back from Emirates re:your departure date, the time is drawing near yet again, 3rd November is your departure date right? Hopefully you will be leaving this time, the uncertainty of it all it the worse part. I am still awaiting a reply re:final acceptance, the waiting is killing me , I have sent an email up to them and all they can say is that "my medical reports are with the clinic and they are awaiting final approval" I hope to hear something from them this week! Fingers crossed huh! Let us know how you go with your departure date, surely they cant prolong the departure any further can they?
Let us know how you go
I guess I am growing a little anxious because it has been 27 days since I submitted my medicals and I am yet to hear from them! but as they say patience is a virtue!

Take care all!