PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas SH EBA Latest Propaganda
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2006, 13:46
Nemisis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qantas SH EBA Latest Propaganda

I have just received the letter from one of our ‘colleagues’ which was conveniently delivered to our company mailslots. It contains ‘his’ view of AIPA’s current handling of the SH EBA negotiations.

The trouble to me is the letter does not read like it is from him at all . I for one do not believe he is the author. The letter sounds so incredibly like all the other company rhetoric we receive and from what he has written he and I clearly did not attend the same briefing. Basically it reads as a blatant insult to our 3 hardworking SH reps, who contrary to what this ‘colleague’ would have us believe, have a measured and strategic approach to the situation at hand. The fact that a change of offer is forthcoming from the company is proof of their competency and I believe we must let them do their job with our full support.

I believe the letter is clearly the act of someone who remains desperate to discredit AIPA, which to me is a really clear indication that it is doing its job and that is what we want them to do.