PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - oh dear
Thread: oh dear
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2006, 13:12
hellomoto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bunker Mentality
What a remarkably snooty and stupid post. In the case of the RAF AT and Movements organisation, the perception is the reality. All this defensive stuff telling us we don't undertand your problems just comes across as excuse making. The time for excuses is over. Accept that the system needs to improve and get on with improving it.
And by the way, if you are going to criticise others for being puerile, you should avoid writing things like:
'I think we'll be a bit less 'can do', start embracing a few more H & S rules and practically work to rule. We'll see how smoothly the AT fleet runs then shall we?'
Pot calling the kettle black, or what?
BM
The perception is the reality......the REALITY is that the SMR stated that we had 25% less manpower than what we need to do our job.

I do accept that the system needs to improve but simply blaming it all on movers when we clearly haven't got anywhere near enough aircraft or manpower to do what's being asked of us is a bit simplistic.

As for 'rules', we just keep working, literally 'til we drop, there's no "don't wake us up, we're in crew rest" for us........ We've never moaned about it before but with so many people blaming us for everything, including crashing our ACHE into aircraft, I'm moaning about it now.