PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which ATPL Ground School?
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2006, 20:56
normann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
atpl courses .... help me please .......

hello im from france .english is not my mothertongue .i will try to write in english.i am looking for a place for the jaa atpl courses .the jaa tells that the minimum hours for the atpl courses is 650 hours .in france all the school teaches about 1500 h of ground studies .so they teach you more than the jaa reglementation and more than you need to know ..
i want to do my atpl in english.about your opinion what is the school where the jaa atpl courses is not very difficult .
i explain myself .i have got some friend who try to do their atpl in a belgian flight training ( www.hubair.be).every two day you have a test to determine what is your level in the subject. it was for them very difficult to have their atpl in this fto .so they didnt get their atpl because the level of the school was very high.they mooved to another school in belgium and get easier the atpl because the school teach you how to pass the exam and not more than you need to know.for example londonmet teaches you 650 hours of ground studies for the atpl courses and in the same time the glasgow college teaches you 850 hours ..i know that according to my level i dont have the level to go to the schools live oxford or cabair or flight trainig europe .can someone tells me where is the place that the atpl courses is explained not in the most difficult way but in clear terms and what is the school that teaches you only what you need to know for the exam and not more .
thank you