PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NVGs & HEMS in Australia
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2006, 02:46
Delta Torque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair enough, Rob

Helmut,

Sorry, I forgot you were a CRM peddler....I would have thought the adverse gradient caused by the right seat pilot (ANVIS 9) descending into the confined area with confidence, with the left seat pilot (reject I*T tubes on Chinese 'Night Eagle' mounts) looking at video noise would constitute a valid CRM issue. Thats not emotive......

But..yeah....no one has submitted a safety case against....so by your logic...all is OK...

And producing a laundry list of people who support your case does not, in itself constitute a valid argument.

Must fly..

Cheers...

P.S. On your point regarding 'the military'....'the military' have used NVGs pretty much from day one (Gen2) , and they have had many years of operations, during which they have identified the pitfalls and benefits of this equipment...often at great cost...not just economic cost...

I say again...why re invent the wheel? Do you think the military operate NVG as they do for financial considerations or flight safety? Are you just going to discard years of military development as 'anecdotal', because it does not fit your criteria for a safety case?

Come on m8!