PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - oh dear
Thread: oh dear
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2006, 12:00
hellomoto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr C Hinecap
mova - I don't think that was what was implied by the post you quote. I think the fact that there are 4 to 1 Army Movers to RAF Movers at that location is the point. I didn't get a sniff of 'blame the Army' on that quote at all.
Well spotted. I have to say if this thread of yours (not you Mr C Hinecap) is supposed to reflect inter service / inter trade / groundcrew/aircrew banter then it's not very funny. I intend to take a print of the entire thread and present it to CAS Support when he meets with us next week. Internet anonymity may be leading to a few ridiculous comments such as the officer who stated that 'had he had his bayonet close to hand, he would have gladly stabbed the mover in front of him!' Some of the puerile rubbish being spouted on here is truly unbelievable. I think we'll be a bit less 'can do', start embracing a few more H & S rules and practically work to rule. We'll see how smoothly the AT fleet runs then shall we? Those of you that genuinely know anything about what movers do, particularly in the more difficult places we operate, ought to pipe up and write something positive for once.