PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 4
Thread: Ryanair - 4
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2006, 10:16
brian_dromey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR worst, U2 second worst, etc, etc. You know that it really dosent matter. Ordinary passengers just want to get from A to B safely and on time. If the cabins are a bit tatty, so what? If the crew dont smile...well thats something to moan about I think the service was perhaps slightly freindlier about 3-4 years ago, but wush such an enormous expansion programme I suppose something has to suffer.

My major gripe with FR is actually the inflexability. For example Im using FR LBA-DUB this saturday. I forgot to add a bag to my booking(pesky new rules ). Do you think its possible to add a bag on-line? ahh, that would be no. If I wished to I could do it over the phone....but for the same charges I would pay @the airport. And the condtions attatched to the web check? OMG charge, after charge after charge. Its silly things like this that make FR such an unattractive way to fly. The fight cost 50 GBP one-way, not exactly a low fare?

BTW Im returning with Luxair from DUB to MAN on sunday....100 EUR , and full service, Vs 120 GPB for FR to MAN. Personally the FR product works for me at fares up to about 50 GBP, but not more, especially if there is a viable choice , eg EI, cityJet, Luxair, etc.

MOL is so proud of his low fares and great service, why then is EI almost always less expensive when booking a week in advance? We can not always predict our travel patterns and when we will want to fly.Why is the web site such mess, filled with misleading FR propaganda and basic in terms of functionality? I guess not all SLF have as much knowlage as regards routes as we on here do and they'll just stup up, nt knowing that there are other options.