PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would Anyone Vote Labour ?
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2006, 22:13
MR12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by QFIhawkman
Which prison shall we put them in exactly? That full one? Or that other full one?
Prison will always be more expensive and less efficient than a jacketed hollowpoint.

The point here people, is that society is to blame for the way Britain is at the moment. We've let the wank*rs take over the country unfortunately. (And I don't mean the Govt!) It's about time this lazy, white van man, sun reading nation got off it's ars*s and stopped whingeing about all that's going on, and actually DID something.
Quite correct, government and society are simply reflections of the citizen body, but it'd take a revolution to change this place. Try forming a party of level-headed, cold-eyed pragmatists dedicated to depoliticising the civil service and society as a whole and introducing rational policies across the board and watch what happens : the entrenched politicians and their snivelling friends in the media, who find the current set-up perfectly congenial, will deploy their full array of lies and manipulations to destroy your reputation. What they say doesn't need to be true for the mongs to believe it.

In short, yes I'd vote Labour.

And that's from a man whose Mum brought him up to be Conservative. I just don't see what they have to offer these days other than more lies than Labour. The Cameron "Cycling to work" thing was a good case in point. Bloody car following behind. If you can't trust him now, you certainly can't trust him once he has the power to lie unchecked as PM. Christ, even Blair wouldn't have tried that stunt.
You are joking, aren't you ? Or are you forgetting the whining about global warming just before he made a helicopter trip to a Labour Party meeting ?

As far as I can see there are two realistic alternatives : emigrate to Oz or keep doing what I've been doing at every election for the past ten years or so : spoil your ballot paper by writing 'You're all cts'. on it.