PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Buying Experience
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2006, 18:01
south coast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to be careful here with spelling, cause I know the bonehead who has a similar name to yours and I would not like to be on his bad side...

So, contracTdog, without wanting to seem rude or funny, are you a DE, Flight Instructor, DI or is it a DA(not sure)?

My point being, if you are, you would be within your rights ,as their equal- equal to that of the person who signed your fellow pilot off, to report the person whom you deem unfit to be exercising the rights of their licence to the SA CAA.

And heres where I dont want to offend you, if you are not their equal, ie. not a DE, FI, DI/DA (in Europe we call them TRE and TRI, type rating examiners and insructors) then I am not sure if you are qualified to make the critism.

If you feel strongly enought to make the statement that the guy is not up to the standard you consider to be required to pass the CPL/ME/IR skills tests then surely you are obliged to report these pilots to your Chief pilot, Ops manager and the CAA?

Are you sure there is just not a clash of personalities, I know when I have felt I didnt get on with the guy next to me, one suddenly becomes ultra picky and ablt to find fault in just about everything that person says or does.