PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2006, 16:23
FO JimmieJames

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading this thread from beginning to end, I think that I have made a good decision to stay away from Ryan Air, and have turned down the interview for end October. For those of you who go for it, all the best . . . I hope you get treated with the due respect that professional pilots deserve, regardless of hours. I have been accepted onto GECAT SSTR for A320, and thus far have only heard good things about them. I would rather go for a professional organisation without the guarantee of a job, than be treated like a piece of worthless rubbish . . . the way Ryan Air treat their pilots. I know this is easy for me to say, as I have found another opening, but anyone has to admit, that when it come to Ryan Air . . .think cheap . . .think no pay for line training, think pay for own uniform, think work to the maximum number of hours and if they could get away with it they would make you work twice the amount, think pay for own water. . and basically THINK CHEAP. My training didn't come cheap so I do not work for CHEAP!!! If Ryan Air was my only option I would think get out out out ASAP and work for someone who treats professionals wit the respect that they deserve.