PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 12:46
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are HIGHLY unlikely to ever get an assessment with ryanair (low-hours) unless you have a recommendation from someone internally, usually a training captain.
The exception to this rule is those guys that complerte their MCC at CAE, SAS and additonally it seems from Parc aviation.

My question was about their approved TRTO getting in touch with suitable candidates, not Ryanair itself.

However this is what FR's website states today:

Pilot recruitment update
Our First Officer training courses for 2006 are now fully subscribed. Our next First Officer training courses will commence in April 2007. We are currently inviting applications from 737 type rated First Officers looking to commence training courses from April 2007 onwards.

We have just 25 places left on courses for Captains this year. If you are interested in applying as a Captain please forward your CV to [email protected] Applications are dealt with on a first come, first served basis. Type rating on the 737-800 is a decided advantage.Courses for cadets will commence in January 2007 at Ryanair approved schools. Applications should be made directly to the schools.

Surely there are more chances you are right than the website being fair to everyone but I just need to know if it works just in one way (TRI recs), the other (TRTOs) or both...a friend of mine was hired with loads of SPA/TP hrs but it is hard to say he knew anyone since he didn't live in IRL or UK.

Still looking for news, still thinking this is not the way it should be.Wish you good look.

PZ